Ensuring Proactive Policies
If you’re a commercial property manager looking to settle a contract, the Law Office of Kevin Gupta is here to give you the sound legal advice you need. We offer legal guidance for all stages of a contract from creation to negotiation, and we want to help you and your business received the security you can out of your contracts.
Ongoing Risk Management
We ensure you or your business aren’t exposed to a potential risk that could make you liable. We’re here to help protect you in case of any property damage, personal injuries and tenant disputes. Our goals is to create procedures for addressing those issues to protect you and your business’s best interests.
Services We Provide:
- Formulation of proactive risk management policies to prevent or mitigate exposure for accidents, property damage, and other potential legal claims
- Counseling with respect to formulation of property management and leasing policies
- Response to claims involving property damage, water intrusion and mold
- Insurance coverage and counseling
Contract Negotiations for Third Party Vendors & Contractors
Negotiating a contract is a crucial part of receiving conditions favorable to your business while also protect you from liability. We have experience negotiating with small business to multi-million dollar corporations to negotiate the best possible outcome of a contract.
Services We Provide:
- Litigation involving developers, general contractors, subcontractors, and property owners
- Commercial leasing, vendor agreements, and service contractors
- Litigation disputes involving neighboring property owners
Counseling Regulations for Real Estate
With many local, state and federal regulations surrounding real estate, it may be difficult to differentiate what work needs to be done on a property and what doesn’t. We know the ins and outs of all local regulations and can give proactive advice and ongoing counseling to prevent any legal issues from arising.
- City Regulation Counseling
- State Regulation Counseling
- Federal Regulation Counseling